Friday, July 18, 2008

Standing ovation for my first blog! =)

After a couple of months into the summer, mine finally started yesterday [07.17.08]. So why just yesterday you ask? After four years of grueling and sleepless nights in college, I thought I was done with studying and cramming as much information possible within 24 hours into my head. But I was VERY wrong. From May to this month, I was haunted and traumatized by the thought of the NCLEX!  It was so scary. The people who created that test should be imprisoned for imposing anxiety on people! Anyways, on the 15th of this month, I finally took the exam and two days later (yesterday) I am now a Registered Nurse. I bet Spongebob would be jealous if he found out. So now I have all the time in the world to dedicate to myself, but what to do with it, I have yet to decide. For the meantime my cousin-in-law inspired me to also start blogging, so I am. 
Please do me a favor and visit her page. She's really awesome: 
http://windycitystine.blogspot.com

Speaking of her, I was over at her condo yesterday to show her some sketches I made for my friend's bedroom. She helped me tweak it a bit and 
added more professional sense to it since she's an Interior Designer. She graduated from the University of the Philippines- Diliman. Yes, that's the Harvard of the Philippines. She drew a new picture (refer to the left).She's so talented, purely awesome, and has a really good heart. She's my favorite, just like I am her kid's favorite! =)
In addition to that, my cousin and her also took me out to celebrate! So I was very thankful for that! They're soooo nice and are so spontaneous, I'd never get bored hanging out with them. =) 
So to end this blog, I'd like to share a funny video that I watched on youtube while at their place:

Enjoy!
ps: not all Filipino-beauty queens are not like that. I bet she's a nice person. 

No comments: